Dr. Stephanie Billingham brings to her Psychotherapy practice in South Easton, MA the combined results of years of experience plus a rich history of higher education. Dr. Billingham graduated from three of Massachusetts’ finest educational institutions.
Advanced Psychotherapy Training:
- Clinical Training in Mind/Body Medicine, Harvard Medical School Department of Continuing Education
- Boston Institute of Psychotherapy, Clinical Consultation Program
- Advanced Clinical Psychotherapy Seminar, The Erickson Center Department of Psychiatry, Cambridge Hospital, Affiliated with Harvard Medical School
- Psychoanalytical Theory of Psychosocial Development, The Psychotherapy Center of the Erickson Center Harvard Medical School Department of Continuing Education
- Internal Family Systems
- The Sensorimotor Psychotherapy Institute Training in Development, Attachment and Trauma
- Clinical Hypnosis/Hypnotherapy, Daniel Brown, Ph.D. & Associates
- New England Society of Clinical Hypnosis
- New England Society of the Treatment of Trauma and Dissociation
The office is located in South Easton, MA, convenient to the towns of Easton, North Easton, Taunton, Abington, Attleboro, Mansfield, Norton, Brockton, the Bridgewaters, Canton, Foxboro, Raynham, Dighton, Assonet, Lakeville, Stoughton, Middleboro, Rehoboth and Sharon. Click here for a map and directions.
Feel free to call if you have any questions about beginning therapy.